Sunday 20 November 2016

Automation, the coolest stuff ever

Hi Dear Readers.

This is Anik and this blog is all about the basic understanding of Automation. I am a very passionate technical person who develops software and tools in a well reputed company for other client companies but today I am here to share my views about automation and let the readers know about it and to help them to accept it with a broad heart and mind.


9k= (290×174)


Days are changed now. Previously people use to send letters by pigeon but now it’s all about emails and text messages. Even for latest messaging apps you don’t need to store your messages and data in the cloud server. It will be in your laptop or phone. When I was a kid, I used to use a PC that has 512 MB RAM and I was quite happy with that. It was faster, quite smooth to work and most important I was able to play all my games very easily. Now if I give a kid a gadget with 512 MB RAMS, he/she will like to throw it out of the window. Now even phones are having 4 GB RAMS. No one talks in MBs anymore.



Image result

What I meant to say is that, as the day progress, the technologies are changing. I am a person who likes to try all those techs but at the end of the day, it force me to think about the manual intervention that I put to use that. From the very beginning of my career I like see myself simply sitting in the sofa and all my tasks are getting completed like magic. It seems quite impossible right? I also thought the same but then I get to know about the coolest stuff ever. That’s where automation pitches in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image result for new automation

Now let’s talk about Automation. What is automation? Let’s make it quite simple with a real life example. You wake up in the morning and you remember that you need to book a hall for today’s meeting with the leaders or you need to book a restaurant for today’s dating lunch. But at the same time, you are very late for office. That pending work is going to take at least 15 minutes but you want it to finish just in one click. So there comes automation. Now it is very much possible to do those jobs just within just and just one click. Sometime it does not require any attention of your as it can be scheduled previously.
Every day when I wake up, I just turn my computer on and play some good music. Now I don’t want to invest my time to turn it off while I am leaving for office. When I am back to home, I like to use social networking but I don’t want to open the browser and log in and other stuffs. I want to make it happen with just one click as usual. As soon as I download any good movie or latest episode of “Game of Thrones”, I just put it in my hard drive just like that. But when the time comes to play that I used to suffer to find it. But now I have something that makes all those sorting and put those in separate folders with just… Yes, with just one click. These are very small example of automation. There are many more that can be automation.

Now there are many ways to automate such tasks. There are some apps in market that will help you to complete some of your tasks automatically but I don’t prefer to use those because that costs me some bucks. So what I do is write the codes by myself. You can say that I am too passionate about the automation stuffs. So I just keep on doing something or the other.

Now I feel like I need to share those stuffs with others too. This is my first blog so it may not be that impressive but as the day progresses you will find it more interesting. Let’s get back to track. Automation is the upcoming trend in the market.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said, I work as an automation engineer in a company and I develop software that helps my client companies to handle their daily jobs in a smoother way. So I thought of developing some apps for normal people use. In my next blogs we will discuss about some technologies that I personally prefer to use for building those cool stuffs but before that I would like to know from your prospective that, what are the daily job that you would like to see automated to reduce your work load. That may be some official tasks or for personal use. That does not matter.

Image result

My next post will appear soon (Wednesday, Friday and Sunday). Thanks for reading.



For more information, please contact me on anik.raj004@gmail.com.

Please feel free to share your comments.








No comments:

Post a Comment